Sunday 27 November 2011

Marriege : Are you ready to make commitment ??

Cun tak pelamin nie...?
Hopefully Pak Long happy with his wife......

I was attending my uncle wedding in Kedah last weekend. Thats why i'm stop blogging for 2,3 days. The most frequent question to me was when it is my turn to marry. I just smile and ignore all those questions. Who doesn't want to live happily with wife and kids. But, i know, since my last broke up with my girlfriend last three years, i didn't find any suitable girl to win my heart. Yes, i agree i a bit choosy and keep comparing with my ex.

No one in this world perfect, but when you want to live with someone for the whole life, you need to have someone that can cheer you up, support you and give motivation to you. Now, my focus are finishing my MBA and winning NST Body Make Over Challange.

Frankly speaking, i'm not ready yet to marry someone. I'm not ready to make commitment. Now, i'm 26 years old. But who cares, even my uncle also find his wife when he was 30 years old. He told me that he also choosy, and the most interesting part was our ex-gf having a same name. He took about 5 years to find new gf and marry the girl. hehe.......

It is so hard to find the right person in life.  Some may take years to find their loves ones while others may not have the luck to find the right person in their lifetime. So, can we belive on online to find our right person??? Belows some of the portal for matchmaker in Malaysia.
Should I try??? Do i need to wait until my wife come to find me??? hehe.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment